San Mateo High School
Friday, April 28, 2017
CLUB/CLASS ACTIVITIES- Meetings today at lunch are:
American Sign Language A204
IOS App club A157
Math Team A162
Come out to the quad Today adorned in your craziest orange and black! Celebrate the last day of Spirit Week.
The Dance Concert, Mateo Motion is happening Tonight and Saturday at 7:30 in the PAC. Tickets on sale today in the Quad!
Saturday, May 6th is Prom! Tickets are on sale Today for $90; and May 1-5 for $95.
If you’ve had trouble finding or funding that perfect dress for prom, Ms. Kalinski has the solution for you! Come check out the fabulous selection in A220!
Interested in being an ambassador for next year’s incoming freshman? Come to the informational meeting on Monday, May 1st at lunch in A007!
- Perfect Attendance Award: If you have NEVER missed ANY classes from school and have PERFECT ATTENDANCE since your FRESHMAN YEAR here at SMHS, submit your name via school loop email to Mrs. Cervantes or Mrs. Menendez, it’s due Monday, May 1st.
- Best Attendance Award: If you think you may qualify for the BEST attendance since freshman year (not perfect), you may also submit your name via school loop email to Mrs. Cervantes or Mrs. Menendez, it’s due Monday, May 1st.
- Graduation Speeches: Students must submit a printed copy to Student Services by 3:15 on Monday, May 1st. Students will be notified on Thursday, May 4th if their speech has been selected for a live audition. Speech Auditions will be after school on Friday, May 5th in A216.
- Graduation Performance Auditions: Students must sign up in Student Services by Friday, May 5th. Auditions are Tuesday, May 9th at Lunch in the MPR.
- Applications for extra tickets to graduation are now available in Student Services Office. It is first come, first serve.
Are you interested in joining the Cross Country team next year? Want to know more about exactly what cross country is? Come to a meeting in Ms. Dybdahl’s room E116 this Wednesday, May 3rd@ lunch.
Outdoor Ed Cabin Leaders are needed for Fox Elementary School in Belmont the week of May 1st. Interested juniors & seniors, please sign up in the Health Office (Room A116).
Athletic Awards Night
The Athletic Awards night recognizing the 2016-2017 season will be held on Tuesday, May 16th @ 6pm in the Main Gym. We will be recognizing our MVPs, championship teams and Athletes of the Year. Food and refreshments sponsored by the Athletic Boosters.
Sports for the Day
Track – Pacific Rotary Invitational (Overnight)
Saturday, April 29, 2017
Boys Baseball @ Gunn Varsity 11am; JV 2pm
For more updated SMHS sports information go to www.sanmateoathletics.org