Monday - Thursday
SMHS Library Staff
Mission Statement - Declaración de misión
At the San Mateo High School Library, our priority is to provide a safe and healthy learning environment for SMHS students. The library aims to improve and enrich the lives of our students through information, education and recreation.
En la biblioteca de San Mateo High School, nuestra prioridad es proporcionar un ambiente de aprendizaje seguro y saludable para los estudiantes de SMHS. La biblioteca tiene objetivos para mejorar y enriquecer la vida de nuestros estudiantes a través de información, educación y recreación.
• Students must sign in at the circulation desk during school hours except before school and during lunch.
• Passes are required when visiting from a class.
• To check out books from the library, students must have their school IDs.
• The textbooks behind the circulation desk are to be used in the library only and only one textbook checked out at a time.
• All library materials (books and Chromebooks) are checked out for two weeks at a time, but can always be renewed if you need additional time (as long as it is before the due date).
• Students can use the computers in the lab but it MUST be for educational purposes only.
• Color pencils, crayons, markers, and Uno cards are available for students to use.
• Tutorial passes are handed out on B Days are on a first come, first serve basis.