Work Permits

Need a work permit?  Please come to the Career Center and pick up a STATEMENT OF INTENT TO EMPLOY MINOR AND REQUEST FOR WORK. 

Allow 24 hours for PICKUP

1. Good attendance
2. Maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA
3. Parent or guardian permission
4. Non-hazardous occupation

You got a job – congratulations!

If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, have not graduated High School, and are enrolled in one of our schools, you need a permit to work.

The high school you attend can issue you a permit to work that you give to your employer. The permit will be good for a limited period of time – for example during the summer. If you are still working when the permit expires, you must go through the process again.

Step 1- Download a copy of the "Intent to Employ Form"
Step 2- Complete this form with your employer
Step 3- Bring COMPLETED form to school with a photo ID card
Step 4- You will be issued a Work permit.